It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to play on StockMarketFair
- Playing should be done as a form of leisure
- Playing is not a way of making money or to escape problems
- Never chase your losses
- Keep track the amount of money you spend. You can see it in account statements and profit and loss history in the ‘My Account’ section
- Balance your playing with other leisure activities
- One should understand the odds/probabilities of winning and losing, and the rules of the games you are playing
- One should not borrow money for playing or in order to pay off playing debts.
- Reliving past playing experiences, planning the next playing venture, continually talking about new ways to get money
- Losing interest in other pastimes and hobbies, refusing invitations to attend social events with friends and colleagues
- One should not do something illegal to get money for bidding.