Terms and Conditions
The terms company, individually and collectively refer to StockMarketFair Private Limited and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the terms and conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website https://stockmarketfair.com/. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.stockmarketfair.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Stock Market Fair Pvt Limited and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.5.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature
Company Name & Address
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link.
Requests received later than 3 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
First time deposit bonus will expire, If Person does not play gaming stake value more than his/her First Time Deposit with the odd value over 1.11 with his deposit amount & takes withdraw, then his /her bonus will be cancelled as per the Company Policy.
We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
One must be aged 18 years or over to play on StockMarketFair Playing, participate in promotions, taking part in competitions. Underage entries will be void.
1. All promotions are limited to one per customer, family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, same payment account (e.g. Paytm Or Bank Account Or debit or credit card, etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. There is Admin decision for any unknown issue arise that will be final decision and has no claim on it.In case of any Software Issue, cheating and Playing in unfair rates we will cancel the bid even after settled. Due to any technical issue software not work properly at that time we are not responsible for any loss.
2. Only one entry may be made per registered account. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any Specific Terms and Conditions relating to the relevant promotion, competition or event, and any applicable instructions.
3. If there is any Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries that will not be accepted, No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by StockMarketFair.
4. The Stock Market Fair is a Game of skill. Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
The Users described above sould have superior knowledge Stock Market. By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill. StockMarketFair reserves the right to exclude any entrant from competitions, promotions, events and from use of the StockMarketFair website if StockMarketFair believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one username or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity. StockMarketFair may determine in its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Where multiple entries/accounts have been used, StockMarketFair reserves the right to cancel these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than at the sole discretion of StockMarketFair.
6. By entering any competition, in the event that you are the winner you agree to reasonable use of your name and image on the websites and in promotional materials produced by or on behalf of StockMarketFair.
7. In Case of Market close at the same price, all bids will be Cancel, Market Results will decided on the basis of, If Market closed High/ low 0.01 or higher points from the company price.Incomplete session will be cancelled but complete session will be settled.If market close before the actual time by any what so ever reason, all bids will be considered as cancelled .
8. You hereby assign any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in your entry to StockMarketFair for StockMarketFair's unrestricted usage and agree to do all such acts and/or execute or procure the execution of all such documents in a form reasonably satisfactory to StockMarketFair to confirm StockMarketFair's full ownership of such rights.
9. StockMarketFair in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or Addition the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's Wallet.Users agree that once they confirm a transaction, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction. The User acknowledges that transactions on SMF may take up to 36 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, money will be debited from the User's Wallet Account on he losses the game. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Stock Market Fair in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Index or round due to Software Issue, delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts. User will have to provide all documents for withdrawing the amount.
Photocopy of the User's PAN card.
Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof.
User's bank account details and proof of the same.
10. SMF reserves the right to forfeit Any such unutilised Bonus amount wrong transaction, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
11. The decision of StockMarketFair in respect of any matter concerning or related to competitions and promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions StockMarketFair reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
13. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
14. StockMarketFair accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
15. All the customers agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
16. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and no rights or benefits expressly or impliedly conferred by it shall be enforceable under that Act against the parties to it by any other person.
17. All Winning Amount shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- TDS will deducted @ 30% current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
18. Any use of the registered trade mark STOCKMARKETFAIR LOGO is with the consent of the trade mark owner Stock Market Fair (P) Limited.
How to withdraw funds
To process a withdrawal from your account you need to click on the 'your Name’ from Top Bar and click your ID. One you click your Id you will reach at new menu page, from new menu page select payment option and then withdrawal option. You can request to payment from the balance of your wallet.
You should remember that you can only withdraw from your winning amount only. If you want your deposited amount withdrawal, then are nominal chargers for 4% on withdrawal amount. We deposit your withdrawal amount in your bank account on completion of KYC within 3 working days. Bank Holidays and weekends are not calculated as working days.
There are two following type of charges that may applies to your withdrawal.
© 2019 Stock Market Fair Pvt. Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.